For immediate release: August 20, 2019 |
Cathedral Park Performing Arts Collective is the recipient of a $5,000 grant from the Fred W. Fields Fund of Oregon Community Foundation to fund staffing and administration.
The mission of the Cathedral Park Performing Arts Collective is to foster self-determination through the creative engagement of the community in the performing arts.
Oregon Community Foundation (OCF) puts donated money to work in Oregon – more than $100 million in grants and scholarships support Oregonians annually. For nearly 45 years, OCF grantmaking, research, advocacy and community-advised solutions have helped individuals, families, businesses and organizations create charitable funds to improve lives for all Oregonians.
Impactful giving – time, talent and resources from many generous Oregonians – creates measurable change.
The Foundation makes grants through an application process that involves local citizens in the review and evaluation of requests for funds. Application materials are available through the Foundation’s Portland office. Individuals or businesses interested in establishing a fund may contact the Portland OCF Office, listed below, or visit www.oregoncf.org.
- Bend office at 15 SW Colorado Avenue, Suite 250, Bend OR 97702, 541.382.1170
- Eugene office at 440 East Broadway, Suite 160, Eugene OR 97401
- Medford office at 818 W. Eighth Street, Medford OR 97501, 541.773.8987
- Portland office at 1221 SW Yamhill, Suite 100, Portland OR 97205, 503.227.6846
- Salem office at 1313 Mill St. SE, Suite 230, Salem OR 97301, 503.779.1927